Monday 20 February 2012

Live Fast, Die Young, Bad Girls Do It Well...

Finally, after years of searching, I have a proper blue, blue lip pencil!!!!
Was messing around trying it on and ended up styling myself up like this... I've loved M.I.A. for years and have had the video for her new single Bad Girls on repeat since it came out- (if you haven't seen it it's at the bottom of the post- watch it!)- think that was my inspo today. 

 I'm liking the look so much I might actually redo this as a better shoot with my photography student friend in the studio next week, but for now you can have a look at these pics I snapped quickly in my bedroom...







  • Gold scarf- borrowed, friend's
  • Black headband- Primark
  • Floral crop top- Forever 21
  • Necklace- Forever 21

  • Cheeks- MAC mineralize blush in Gentle
  • Eyes- Maybelline gel eyeliner
  • Lips- Illamasque medium pencil in Debonair

Hooray for blue lips- may the Avatar comments on the streets of East London commence!!
Thought??
That's all i've got for ya today, don't forget to leave your blog links!!

Toodles to you bitches xx

(P.S. Title = Lyrics to 'Bad Girls' by M.I.A.)


9 comments:

  1. I loooove that necklace can't believe you got at it at forever21 every time I go there I never seem to find the jewelry I'm looking for then I leave and I see a post like this grr lol lovely look by the way

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. remind me Yolandi here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bdeizHM9OU

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog^^

    follow?
    http://yeahhrangers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing, I love MIA too. Her style is perfect. And your blue lips are so cool, I really want a dark blue or dark green lipstick but can never find one. I may have to find a pencil instead :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!

    awesome photos, I love the lipstick! looks great on you! xx

    http://coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. I tried this look once, blue lips. I looked like a Mexican alien. My mom was laughing at me so hard. My boyfriend loves this video too. I like mia's songs with rye rye. She's bad ass.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your lipstick idea is amazing!! it looks so nice on you, the pictures are wonderful!!

    monzie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you bitches!! xxxx